When trying to convey the depth of feeling in an image it is hard to go past using monochrome to do this. This cuts out the over busyness that colour projects.
I went out and purposely looked for these images to take in black and white because I love the Black and White Photography Challenge. This week on Nature.
I actually have a blog of monochrome images and its called Bourbon Girl Images if you ever want to go there and have a look at some of my other images.
I actually love blogging and love it when I get time to do this. Hope everyone enjoys these two images for today for the Black and White Photography Challenge.
- Black and White Photo Challenge: Nature (melonpops.wordpress.com)
- Nature in black and white (artifactsandfictions.wordpress.com)
- Monochrome – Episode 2 (arielwangblog.wordpress.com)
- Monochrome Magic (maddyrudder.wordpress.com)
- Sonel’s B/W Photo Challenge: Nature (adinparadise.wordpress.com)
- Black and White Photo Challenge : Nature (sonelcorner.wordpress.com)