- Bellinger River ….A major comfort in the heat of summer.
- This is the very famous Bellinger River located on the Mid North Coast of New South Wales near the town of Bellingen. My children all grew up swimming in this river and it has many many special swimming spots, especially further up the valley nearer the source of its beginning. In the photograph here the water is brackish, it is fresh water further up stream. An absolute jewel in natures crown. In those beautifully secluded swimming spots the water is icy cold and crystal clear and as fresh as the driven snow.
I chose this photograph because the word comfort immediately reminded me of being uncomfortable and to then ponder the opposite… what made me comfortable. When I was pregnant in summer one year this river was my God send. I was just so hot and the river offered me much comfort.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Comfort (thebloggingpath.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Comfort (youonlyhavetogetthrutoday.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Comfort (mikehardisty.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Comfort (andreadreamin.com)