There are some windows that are absolutely beautiful and some windows where they try really hard with the very little they have. Our local Chinese Restaurant is just that. These buildings above are so lacking in any character it is difficult to do anything that makes it stand out in any sort of special way. These butterfly images on the window are surely a pleasure to many little girls who walk past unaware of architecture and its subtleties. It is therefore I suppose one of those things. We then get pleasure from the pleasure the little ones receive as they jump for joy. There isn’t anything better than receiving pleasure from seeing joy in someone else.
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Windows (runningnakedwithscissors.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Windows (curlybookworm.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Window (shomabhagwat.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Windows (aartigarde.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Windows (consumerjournaldotnet.wordpress.com)
- The Shoreham Beach Houseboats – Weekly Photo Challenge : Windows (hurtlingtowards60.wordpress.com)