Self Portrait.. So lets talk about this photographic experience from a first hand point of view. A lot of people feel very uncomfortable having their picture taken. I am one of these people as I am critical of images of me. I did laugh though when I eagerly looked to see what the challenge was this week. I wonder if I had a crowd standing with me. I think I did!
This is one of my favored images of myself as an adult. I loved doing this photographic shoot. It was in an ancient log that was hollow and huge, laying on a tiny piece of cloth that was hidden to protect my body from the roughness.
Image – Mary-Ellen at the Christmas Holes Gleniffer NSW
- An Adorable Tortoise Family Portrait (neatorama.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Self Portrait (andreadreamin.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Self Portrait (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Koen Miseur: 5 Benefits of a Self-Portrait Project (digital-photography-school.com)
- Captivating Portraits by Tomasz Gudzowaty (dailypics.co.cc)