I decided to post this image to the challenge because my daughter made these cupcakes and she is 15 years old and so this instills in me a sense of hope. Hope that she will be a half decent cook as a person in her life when she leaves the parental fold.
When she was little I nicknamed her the project manager because she was always the one who organized everyone in the family around particular activities etc.
Today I saw this same organization as she quickly organized our day around making Red Velvet Cupcakes. She had been wanting to make them for a couple of weeks and today the circumstances were indeed favorable to do so. I laughed to myself as I grabbed the camera to take a pic of the masterpieces and as I did so I really did feel true
Image by Mezza – Montana’s red velvet cupcakes in Feb 2012
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hope (onetoday.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Challenge: Hope (natsukashii55.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hope (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hope (beijingcityphoto.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hope (nofixedplans5.wordpress.com)