Yesterday this girl got out of the car in front of me. She is a stranger. What is so random about this shot is the fact that she was so absolutely beautifully immaculately dressed on Tuesday at 11:00 am in a town that is primarily hippy surfing back packing dudes from all over the world.
Byron Bay is well known as an Australian iconic coastal township on the North Coast of NSW. This girl looked more than random amongst all of the other people on the street around her where she stepped out on to. I for one was immediately captivated by her image and quickly snapped this gorgeous image.
I hope it fits the idea of random. What is random to me may well be quite the norm for some of you. Here where I live this would be even more random than where I shot this image. So I personally felt it was an image that sums it up for me. Hope you enjoy it. Wish I could give the girl a copy. Sadly she was gone though.
Image by Mezza – Girl at Byron Bay
- Weekly Photo Challenge(s): Random and Alone (radicalamazement.wordpress.com)
- Camping next to Ladybirds – Byron Bay, Australia (travelpod.com)
- The last stop in hippy Byron Bay – Byron Bay, Australia (travelpod.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Random (jayjaysfavorites.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Random (passion2read.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: random (explorationart.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: random (maggiephotgraphy.wordpress.com)