Down low to the ground in my back yard..
When I took this image it thoroughly amused me and so I am pleased to present the various distortions from the original unedited distortion above here after. I stopped at a couple as I had so much fun with this one image and It just went on and on and all of them were brilliant. … To Me.
I used this image to represent the people in heaven after September 11 when I wrote a rhyme for their memory called “Angels play a dope Game”. Its on here in my rhymes department.
When you get down really low to something thing, the entire aspect of everything changes and this can cause amazing distortions in appearance to normal everyday things. Personally I make a habit of doing this as part of my photographic exploration of everything and the desire to see things from every angle!
This will be an enjoyable challenge as they always are.
- Distorted Sexy Lips (Weekly Photo Challenge) (cardinalguzman.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Distorted (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Distorted (learning2hear.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Distorted (fromundermanyhats.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Distorted (passion2read.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: DISTORTED (mindmindful.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge: distorted (tostir.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Distorted (ahecticlife.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Peaceful (melonpops.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Launch .. (melonpops.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Distorted (stephenkellycreative.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge ~ Indulge (filipinofestival.wordpress.com)