Things appear distorted..
This was an interesting shot I took this week earlier on. The Sun totally appears to be distorted as it rises over the horizon at dawn.
I could see this while I was photographing it and I kept ducking out from the lens to double check. I don’t know what caused this. Maybe some of you do know. If you do please enlighten me.
I feel it is our eyes that are responsible for seeing it this way and that it probably isn’t really like this. I could ponder all day. I look forward to hearing any and all explanations.
As an after thought and after looking again at this image I marvel at the fact of the likeness of this distortion to that of the Pharoahs sillouette. What do you think?
Image by Mezza – The Dawning Sun at Urunga NSW 2012
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Distortion (allaboutwordswa.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Distorted (passion2read.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Distorted (fromundermanyhats.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Distorted (hurtlingtowards60.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: DISTORTION #3 (but, no photo………..) (mindmindful.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Distorted (nolagirlatheart.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Distorted (alexandraroman.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Distorted (3rdculturechildren.com)
- WW08 Weekly Photo Challenge: Distorted (booksinthekitchen.wordpress.com)