Now that I appear to have the concept of what this word means then I found it hard to stop finding images for this challenge..
This first image I have to say I absolutely love. I am very glad to show it to you.
This old Milk can reconstructed as a mail box I photographed against the luxuriously colorful afternoon sky makes for a wonderfully diverse shot from something so simple and something most drive past each day. The sky is a wonderful contrast.
The late afternoon is made spectacular here by catching the sun on the river and the puddles sitting beside here. The light was causing these bodies of water to shine against the darkening of the afternoon around us. This caused a striking image as I stood there!
The early morning is always a time your guaranteed to see all of my friends the birds out doing their thing as they do each early morning. This sea gull perched on top of the fish cleaning bench at the river is a wonder image to display for contrast. Here the bird is striking sitting on the dark bench against the shine of the river and the depth of field of the houses in the background.
Images By Mezza – All Images shot in the Bellingen Shire NSW
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Contrast (gleniswade.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Contrast (mikehardisty.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Regret.. (melonpops.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Launch .. (melonpops.wordpress.com)
- Photo Challenge ~ Contrast (nrhatch.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Contrast (jinancitydailyphoto.wordpress.com)
- The Weekly Challenge – Contrast (thegingerbreadcafe.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Contrast (thescroobiouspip.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – “A” is for.. (melonpops.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: Contrast (jmsimpson.wordpress.com)