I thought to myself that I should be able to find some more unusual images but I was struggling for a second. Then I remembered these ones I took a couple of months back.
This is majestic to stand in front of and just gaze at the absolute detailed work involved. It was approaching Christmas time and the must have reindeer are also pictured. These were temporary and is now gone again.
This sort of work is unusual in this throwaway society that continues now to make a habit of substituting sub standard architecture and conning us all with fancy words. This is workmanship. Work today isn’t viewed the same as in yesteryear where some things are concerned.
This structure is in the main street of Nambucca Heads NSW. This is a nearby seaside township. Once enjoying almost the same fame as Byron Bay does today in times past. This huge mosiac represents the life nearby.. the main focus of subject is the ocean.
I hope you enjoy these images.
Images by Mezza – Mosiac at Nambucca Heads
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unusual (smkelly8.wordpress.com)
- WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE: Unusual (woven-decor.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unusual (taochildseyes.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Unusual (chittlechattle.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unusual (ahecticlife.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unusual (elspethc.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unusual (mikehardisty.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unusual (mothergrogan.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unusual (fromundermanyhats.com)