My girlfriend belongs to all of these beauties. She must clean them and then arrange them often.
I have never seen such a beautiful collection unless it has been inside of a shop. I think she is obsessed with natural beauty and craftsmanship.
On the various beautiful pieces of exotic furniture are collections like these. They simply look stunning altogether when she turns the specific lighting on them. She has to arrange them all and I think this is what mesmerizes me with this collection. I hate dusting and I would not be able to have these unless they were safe inside some sort of glass viewing gorgeous cupboard.
I love these ones and in particular the smoky quartz to the right on the beautiful heart adorned and purple jewel encrusted stand. I have a thing about hearts and so I often see the tiniest hearts hiding where others tend to miss this detail.
This is what I have to arrange. My heart rocks. I collect these. The cat tends to knock them ar around and off the ledge and I patiently re – arrange them.
To arrange something is to make it look better than just a pile. It usually means that you took time to put something together be that a floral, a collection like those above, A musical score is called and arrangement. If I make a date, I have decided to arrange an outing. Here is what the online dictionary says.
Images by Mezza
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Arranged (brittenasplund.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Arranged (myphotoyear2012.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Arranged (alicethroughthemacrolens.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: Arranged (jmsimpson.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Arranged (artisanx2.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Arranged (pigletinportugal.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Arranged (frenchtwistedwoman.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Arranged (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Arranged (greeenmustache.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: “Arranged” (babyjill7.wordpress.com)