“We are not humans having a spiritual experience. We are spirits having a human experience”.
A quote by Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
This lady beetle was special from the first moment when she landed on the sandy stone at the beach we were walking along.
It was only a number of days after I had lost my best friend in a tragic accident and lady beetles had been turning up in all sorts of strange places in the previous few days. People were conveying lady beetle stories to me as well which I found quite profound. Then a lady came in the butchers while I was shopping and she was gladly exclaiming and showing off the beetle that had just landed on her outside of the shop.
I had resigned myself to the fact that each time I saw a lady beetle that this was the spirit of my friend.
Then when we go to the beach and this little character lands on your stone just like a free spirit does, landing precisely on the stone you are examining. It was like they just popped in to say hello. It made me feel that Texsy was truly now a Free Spirit for real.
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Free Spirit (cherylandrews.wordpress.com)
- Beetles eavesdrop on ant pheromone chatter (futurity.org)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Free Spirit (artisanx2.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge Free Spirit (danajoward.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Free Spirit (myjourneywithdepression.wordpress.com)