A wise woman who was traveling in the mountains found a precious stone in a stream. The next day she met another traveler who was hungry, and the wise woman opened her bag to share her food. The hungry traveler saw the precious stone and asked the woman to give it to him. She did so without hesitation. The traveler left, rejoicing in his good fortune. He knew the stone was worth enough to give him security for a lifetime. But a few days later he came back to return the stone to the wise woman.
“I’ve been thinking,” he said, “I know how valuable the stone is, but I give it back in the hope that you can give me something even more precious. Give me what you have within you that enabled you to give me the stone.“
“The Wise Woman’s Stone”
For all the beautiful bloggers here at WordPress, an award was made just for you!
The science on the Award:
- acknowledge and thank the giver (link it back) and put the award on your page.
Sunshine, has awarded me with a Very Inspiring Blogger Award. She said I was an inspiration. Just someone saying that to me means so much. Thank you! I am not very good usually at accepting anything. I will take this and take heart with it.
Thank you for saying I am entertaining. I love to entertain. A million blessings to you. That made my day.
Now receiving this award comes with a responsibility to pass it on to others whom I deem are inspirational in their blogging and who move me with their work! I shall do this accordingly… in due course, next.
List 7 things about yourself:
This is seven things that inspire me . . .
1. The “Dawn”, and its approach each day inspires me.
2. People who are true to themselves inspire me.
…. I read real stuff here and I am impressed and very inspired at times from this experience…
3. Music inspires me greatly, it moves me beyond the Earthly realms at times .
4. Very ancient philosphers, Marcus Menillius, Plato and so forth, what amazing minds.
5. I am inspired by nature and its capacity to mirror the human body and the universe in general.
6. I am greatly inspired by all of the woman who have gone before me to make my journey as it is.
7. I am inspired by numbers and science and true natural unadulterated beauty.
Pass the award to 7 bloggers (or more) who inspire you:
You guys rock! – I read the blogs and I don’t always comment. I read though and learn. My computer is slow at jumping around sites here on WP. Not sure if its me or WP as it doesn’t seem to happen on other sites like it does here! Anyways, as per usual it was very difficult to stop at choosing seven bloggers … there are millions of us. Much Love and Light and Blessings to all and heaps of enjoyment from blogging.
A big shout out of thanks to Sunshine and my other fellow bloggers, so so many! All of you are precious.
I SERIOUSLY LOVE THE COMMUNICATION, I AM MADE FEEL HAPPY FROM YOUR COMMENTS AND YOUR STOPPING TO LOOK OR READ.
THE DEFINITION OF FAILURE IS TO STOP TRYING! None of us know how to do this thing called life perfectly and some others know even less. Always keep trying, that is the key to success on all levels.
- The Very Inspiring Blogger Award (catpoland.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (copperleaftreasures.com)
- The Inspiring Blog Award (itmightbethat.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (theappletizer.wordpress.com)
- YES!!!! I’ve been nominated for Very Inspiring Blogger Award!!!!!! (outofthechrysalis.com)
- The Inspiring Blogger Award (rashidfaridi.wordpress.com)
- One Year Award and Giveaway! (pillowsalamode.wordpress.com)
- Nominations – Very Inspiring Blogger Award (cimplicityrockss.wordpress.com)
- Nominated for an award! (gorzyisms.wordpress.com)
- Saturday morning and Awards! (lanternpost2012.wordpress.com)