I have been very busy and I have come to the challenge today and it is Geometric. I am a utopian and I am always looking for the sacred geometry of life, the signatures of which leave the message for use. Geometrically speaking we are in a perfect world. Everything in this world is held together within the cosmos with sacred geometry. You have only to read about the great pyramids of Giza and there you will hear all about sacred geometry.
So it seems, I love geometry in nature best of all. That is me all over but I have a few of both here and some I have recently painted as well.
I saw these angles in this building which is an original Australian School house and photographed them because I loved these great broadening angles I could see. Taken at the school museum.
Now that is what I call geometry, natures geometry. Perfect in every way. The Fibonacci sequence in full flight.
Not sure if you can see the angles in the trees here in the branches. It stood out to me. It was like they a criss cross pattern in themselves. I look for things similar in all of nature.
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK EVERYONE!
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Geometry (babyjill7.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Geometry (rarasaur.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Geometry (hurtledto60.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Geometry (thepetalpusher.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Geometry/γεωμετρία (humanrightswarrior.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Geometry (hereandthere5.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Geometry (poeticcreole.wordpress.com)
- Geometry in rust and rubble (deetoursbydeepali.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Geometry (smkelly8.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Geometry (myjourneywithdepression.wordpress.com)