Up up and away with ….. yes once there was a company called TAA in Australia and they even had a children’s show on television in the 1960’s.
However this image has nothing to do with Planes. I was in a beautiful part of eastern Australia recently standing on the edge of a waterfall that was dry at the time and I was looking back up the river. It was exquisite. I felt very blessed to be standing where I was standing.
I was Up and they were down.. and it was a long way down to the bottom over that edge. We were on the edge of an extinct volcano in the Gloucester region of NSW and we were high up in the rim here. Wonderful country.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up (erinolearyphotography.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: Up (jmsimpson.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up (platypiphotography.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up (passionateaboutpets.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up (thelintinmypocket.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up (scottseyephotos.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up #2 (hereandthere5.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up (amblingaroundbrisbane.com)
- weekly photo challenge: up (starlight427.wordpress.com)